And I thought like all fools that death cannot touch me
It is the tragedy absent from my eventful life
And it shattered my bubble such......
I cant decide if I am the killer or the unaware catalyst
Will death make me accomplice in her mockery of my innocence or obtusness to acknowlege her..
Ok let me be the supplicant than a partner to your orgy
Lets postpone this game
I am tired
Leave my world alone for some more time
letme live on this dream a little longer
P.S. I loved you in my own flawed way
01 September, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
was there a thing called perfect love? ever?
I wished I could understand all these...
where are you? how are you doing?
hey you!!!
was i writing to make sense? i am not sure.
u shud come bak aklanta!!
was i writing to make sense? i am not sure.
u shud come bak aklanta!!
n wen shud i?
??
totaram ji, bahut din ho gaye apko... wapas aa jao...pls
totaram ji, bahut din ho gaye apko... wapas aa jao...pls
how are you doing?
totaram ji, apko tag kar diye hain hum, yamuna se pehle, ye kaam poora kar lijiyega ;)
i think u need to come back pretty urgently!!!
whats the urgency?
this is me!!!!!! I fail to recognize u
Post a Comment