some one's post today brings this about. It is there on emily's official wensite
HEART, we will forget him!
You and I, to-night!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.
When you have done, pray tell me,
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you’re lagging,
I may remember him!
PROUD of my broken heart since thou didst break it,
Proud of the pain I did not feel till thee,
Proud of my night since thou with moons dost slake it,
Not to partake thy passion, my humility.
Emily Dickinson
25 August, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"Whatever we may do or attempt, despite the embrace and transport of love, the hunger of lips, we are always alone. I have dragged you out into the night in the vain hope of a moment's escape frpm the horrible solitude wheich overpowers me. But what is the use! I speak and you answer me, and you answer me, and still each of us is alone,
side by side but alone..."
Guy de Maupassant
what can one say about this...
...???
yeah we all are alone !!!!!
and adi ..........i dont know pain and voids find all forms...
these lines seem fit for the blogging world
Post a Comment