10 August, 2006

Little things I noticed all over which gave me a moment's pleasure and left me wondering why do I miss them when I have more time and less troubles. A day long gone n tiring.

Four floors of red brick. A thin creeper with scarce leaves. And its when u raise ur head just below the third floor balcony is a bunch of flaming orange flowers. I look forward to seeing them.

My favourite place all full of mud, sewer water, hidden behind a thick canopy of thorns and babool and neem and gulmohar n shrups and what not. As I look down into the crevice, a small black butterfly flies around through the foliage. U r in my heart butterfly. I cherish u now and for long.

As the movie ended ppl left. None stayed back to catch the music. It was exhilirating like always to sit and hear ' naina' after the boggling experience of omkara.

I feel old or its my tired brain. This seems gibberish.

My pa suddenly bald. My friend's ma no more. My childhood nightmare with my mum threatening to grow white hair if I don't finish the milk. What will I do without them.

The compute guy. Fuck he was too good looking.

My roomie. Two years of existential reverie comes to an end. Three new faces. Hi! Whts ur name? Where r u from? Does this room get sun? Will u leave? Sigh!!!!!

My phone ringing. I dont want to pick it.

An old fan Three years younger. Sigh!

A marriage proposal from a geek on butiful paper with silver border.

Three cuppas of mirinda, egg after a long time, UPSC results out, sagging shoulders and undeserving idiots.

Men leering. Nothing new

Cat fight across the corridoor. Fuck!!

Its four.

tIME TICKS ON.

iT FEELS NICE.

1 comment:

aklanta said...

Hmmm quite hapening days...gud to see you back...

when you have a little time check out this article...