I am back to record a sundry detail tht my dearest frnd says is proof of my self centred thoughts, laboured writing n humour n my desitre for other ppl to read it when I claim the opposite. Yes A it is all of these things. If so u choose to believe. And if u dont then just take this as it comes.... As me and just me.... 100% me.
And I begin my day at this particular hour coz ths is a small act which may mean normalcy will return, of the fact ki kaale baadal shaayad chaat jayenge. Roshni phir se aayegi n I will laugh again.
To all the angels who hv bn arnd. Love u n bless u. And yes I will pay it forward. And to all devils...I dont have anything to say to u. We mke ourselves and choose wht kind of ppl we want to be. And yes to all those who were by-standers, u b dammed. U never know when our places will be changed. Bless u too.
And to all of u, a second chance is what all deserve.
Bless u
And to God...
Lets hv a wrestling match..will like to punch u in the face. Bless u too.
And to me................................................bless u girl.
16 July, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what does all these mean?
I am so happy to hear from u. Why the good bye???
It means tht ...my life is falling apart.
Sorry, I have no answer (read it, do not know what to say,how to say 'why')...
'falling apart'? what happened...I wished I could do something about it...just keep on fighting...never give up
Hey where are you? How are you doing? Are things sorted out?
TC
Post a Comment