14 June, 2006

You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!
(MyWeirdness Quotient)
http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/outcome.php

So from signing Autograph and scrap books all those years back to writing six weird things about me!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. Lets pick and chose some…

1. I sleep with my eyes open.

2. The average life of my footwear is 1 month.

3. The moon was my first boy friend ( No, its not at all a pointer to my level of desperation)

4. My any day favorite food is Rotis along with onion soaked in lemon.

5. I know how to climb a tree but can’t get down

6. I love standing on roofs and taking in the air, and I am crazy about the sound of water even if it’s in the loo but I am scared of heights and swimming pools.

These are the only mentionable weirdness(es) of my being.


<br />         What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

4 comments:

aklanta said...

Wired weirdness(es)!!!

totaramkiaaatma said...

A Japanese style thank u

Anonymous said...

This is my WQ.

Thanks for taking the Weird Quotient test

Your score is:

127

Of all the weird test takers:




4% are more weird,
2% are just as weird, and
94% are more normal than you!

A

totaramkiaaatma said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I always knew that!!!!!