14 June, 2006

I am bored!!

So a boring post.

Clemencau( and the spelling is wrong) which was snt back, was the French warship which patrolled the Persian Gulf ummmmmmmmmm Gulf of Aden during the Tanker War ( 1980-88 ?????) to protect the French commercial vessels and oil tankers.

Abe A ! agar tu ye post padhta hai to batana tanker war ka date theek hai ya galat.

Now what!!

Ok!

Since everybody is dispensing their pearls of opinions on Fana, I will do the same. And as I am in mood to spit venom and bark, so be it.

What am I going to do if the next tourist guide I meet in this dammm dammm city starts jat bhasha me shayari. This was a soliloqui ( sp. mistake)

Well I know, blind women have the most perfect dressing sense and they can better match their dance steps than most of the floor breaking ppl and a question. Suppose if three men and one blind girl. They all put the horrible Denim deo and all smoke the navy cut and all seldom bathe and all have the toned body, how will a newly unblinded woman recognize them?

Solioqui-What will I do?
Hee Hee! OF COURSE SNEEZE YAAR!!!!!!

I know 14 years of convent and three years of literature and the rest has not improved my english. WHO CARES? YOU THINK I DO?

Well letz move on.
A terrorist group which bombs India and Pakistan simultaneously. Wo daarubaaz bollywood adaakar kaun hai? Kaustav or Kaustab or Kaustabh. I want to laugh like him. Sorry Sir, God forgot to put a small screw in place and so visuals can be retained but not names and other sundry details-This was a soliloqui

Last heard there is only one such group which Pakistan and Arab countires don't like.
What? Am I the terrorist expert? Tabu was. And instead of getting facts right she was talking custard and beta beti.

Solioqui_ Andar ki khabar hai. Zyadatar auratein is field me itni smart nahi hoti. For example??? DO YOU KNOW KIRAN BEDI? She is a woman of substance! Go ask her who is her make up boy and wo tumhe Tihar me band kardegi.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kajol on the transmitter_ Madame mere pati terrorist hai.

Tabu_Achha to fire fire khelo na.

Kajol_Nahi madame hum aapke saath bhi khelna chaahte hain.

Tabu_Ok Zuni urf looney tum uska dhyaan batao ( beta kis kaam ka hai) aur hum kal pahuchte hain Indian time ke hisaab se. Raaste me scenery bahut achhi hai so thoda sight shite seeing.........u know na?

OK time out.

I have my mood swings. I cant afford a councillor or an agony aunt so therefore my blog zindabad.

I feel better!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

aklanta said...

That's what we blog for...you are on the way to be a perfect blogger...

totaramkiaaatma said...

Shukriya sir, and wo A aap nahi the so no hard feelings.