07 June, 2006

No! I never found her beautiful and sexy. But these photographs.hmmmmmmm. They are picked up from the official wabsite of Madme Monroe. The black and white photos are of mm as a 19 year old shot by Andre de Dienes, who was her friend and lover. The colured ones are by Douglas Kirkland shot in 1961, a year b4 mm died.
















Since my Kavya syndrome is still strong, I will put the links too

http://www.marilynmonroe.com/about/photos/dienes_photos.htm
http://www.stephencohengallery.com/exhibits/MarilynB.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know what I like about u, that you are completely nuts. Now you are posting photos with teeny meeny clothes. Shukra hai Sushma ji abhi IB me nahi hai.

Anonymous said...

U know what I like about u, that you are completely nuts. Now you are posting photos with teeny meeny clothes. Shukra hai Sushma ji abhi IB me nahi hai.

totaramkiaaatma said...

Madame, anonymity cannot protect you. Thanx for having a look. Putting the mind in a cast is not a true blooded Gemini's style. And mm was one too. I rest my case