Voices in my head, chanting, 'Kisses, Bread, Prove yourself, Fight, Shove, Learn, Earn, Look for love,
Drown a lesser voice silent now of choice:
'Breathe in peace, and be still for once like me'.
04 June, 2006
Hurrah!!!!! When I wrote about deadlines, my pending assignment inspired it. It was awesome to see it on the stand today. I would lov to put it out here but its a leviathan. Its nice to see ur work published.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
What was that BTW?
Hey! It is nothing great. I am not a journalist. My article got published in a not so gr8 but ok ok ummmmmm magazine.
Not a journalist! How does that matter?
Where can I read it (perhaps you can mail me a little more info about the article)
But if I tell u then u know who I am.
Does that matter?
Ok then lets start with u
Excuse me! I am not wearing a face...
T.S Eliot- Alfred J. Prufrock- I prepare a face to meet all the faces I meet.
Don't think I ever implied that!
Post a Comment