All this time, I wrote wanting to be read. Like all bloggers a daily routine was to see how many visits I received. The funny part is that a techno dud like me can completely turn things on their head. I have been trying to give a personal touch to my latest labour of love. Hee Haa Haa!!!! Poor Life of Pi!! It has seen a topsy turvy week.
So, I have been reading all these blogs religiously. My first being On the Walk (By the way Mr…..aka On the Walk did u watch, Walk the Line? Isn’t Witherspoon’s character beautiful and Cash’s love, any woman’s dream? The song by the same name has definitely more to say and my future magnum opus article will be guilty of being inspired from it). I am nowhere being some of the good blogs that I have been reading and all of them unfailingly have been written by people who are in the communication racket.
I realise, I can only be myself. Whatever and however that is the best I can be. So in my style, I have decided to stick to how I like doing things. I will write for myself. I know everybody writes for themselves. So what? This is my resolution. Hence forth my gem of thoughts will have no title. It is like poetry. When u give a title to a poem u take the reader along a particular course of thought. But it is better to let readers derive meanings on their own. It happens eventually but this is how I see it. So I am doing away with the title part.
I feel better this way.
……I have somehow always been indifferent to music. Beyond the seasonal songs, I hardly listened to anything. But like all thing late discovered, I have just gone the bodhi tree way. Begun with Alanis, and I think I like her confessional style and my current signature tune is, ‘I am a Bitch’. No one is allowed to laugh or smirk or anything. I love it. The feeling is better than ganja. Listened to Macy Gray at my friend’s place and I am going to be keeping tabs on her (music) for sometime.
27 May, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a lucid writer...it's a nice experience reading you...
Thanx.
Post a Comment