30 October, 2007

"....Chawal gave a graphic description of how he and his accomplices first hacked former Congress MP Ehsan Jafri apart limb from limb, and then made a heap of his body parts, which they set on fire. ..."
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107Ahmedabad.asp


I admit I squirmed when caught in a gali in the Lover's Lane amongst MUSLIMS coming out after the evening prayers and I canot forget the beggar woman who covered in a black burqua had deftly managed to expose her swollen belly.....

I am a well informed 20th or is it 21st century woman with a degree which qualifies me to be an intellectual. I hv stayed quiet when zealous shiv sainik frnds (sorry if sounds like an abuse) glorified and justified the danda aur darana tactics in eloquent pseudo intellectual manner.

But...
Taking a life is a sin
How can ur hate be so gr8 and ur disgruntlement so pure and right
tht u become unsung heroes?
Why were u not boycotted by all and sundry?
How did it feel to fondle ur wife when hours bak u chopped away someone's breasts?
Does it feel gud to b called a father or a mother?
Don't ur Gods weep blood as u whisper ur prayers?

I am ashamed....
And I am sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

true.