09 December, 2006

This is for you Adi..........

At so many crossings
Often across the roads
and when we were searching for someone
we must have crossed ways,
what would had happened had our searches collided
what if your new found passions would have touched my old aching thoughts?
what if our lives' twains would have met?

I read you day after day
And in your happiness I relive my past days.....

coffee? he asked?
No!
Why? he was curious
It is wrong! I was defiant
Lets test your wrongs against mine? he challenged
well....I faltered
The rain gods helped
And there by the road stood we
A shivering me, a restrained he
And it was never the same.....
I wish it would had been alright...five years have gone by......

Coffee was never the same again...
And I?

4 comments:

aklanta said...

Yes, you also will not be the same again...why do you need to be? Open up (though it's easy said than done)...

delhidreams said...

we've crossed ways now
and a bit of each other we know
and
we wont remain same again
cud u mail me pls
delhidreams at gmail

Anonymous said...

dekha!!!
phir se meri comments approve nahi kari :(

anyways, jab hum takra hi gaye hain zindagi ke in chaurahon pe, to kyon na muskura lein ek baar milke khud se :)

what do u say???

delhidreams on at, nine two one three five three seven six four five

m waiting!!!

merry christmas
ADI

aklanta said...

Hey, how are you doing? Smile once to say you are fine...