For a bit more belief, purpose, love and faith. Hence I will look for no meaning coz it will dawn when its time comes. I will be a traveler and when I look back I want to have made a journey worth the trouble, distance, balls and dreams.
To a new chapter in my life which will start with a beautiful one ending today. Sometimes the best lessons in life come from the loss of the most cherished. I have paid the toll today and move on. Tomorrow is 24 hours away and when I look back, I need to smile in fatigue and contentment. I need to say with conviction, I tried.
I don’t seek the rainbow but the adventure, the color in my life and to find my place along the way.
11 June, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a gud self commitment...you will make it
Thanx OTW
Post a Comment